Tuesday, November 17, 2009

UGA vs Kentucky

The wildcats are coming this saturday for the last game in Athens for the season. This tailgate will be very light in terms of us actually making preparations for other people. This means, byob, nothing being grilled, and you might want to consider byof (bring your own food) cause honestly, we think everyone can cater for us for once.

There will be a porto potty, the box, tv, tents, and tables, but don't really expect anything on the tables unless you expect to put it there yourself. Its a 7:45 pm for some god awful reason so come prepared because we are not walking to the shell and hauling back a baby stroller full of beer for you.

The weather today is predicting 40% chance of showers on saturday so stay posted as this thing could inevitably end up at bissetts if the weather is going to completely suck and since most of the wives are not coming the tab would be bearable. Come to think of it, if the girls don't come then we can go to some run down beer hole and drink for almost nothing!!!!

Bottom line is, come prepared to take care of yourself. We are basically providing a place for you to sit your ass for the day. Lousy for the last game you might ask??? So what and what are you going to do about it??

6 comments:

jordanbyce said...

Sounds like a winner. I am dreading the late kickoff. A night game is great every now and then but sheesh, I can barely stay up on sunday afternoon to watch the falcons as of late. We will prob try to bring something easy and warm like chili or stew or something along those lines. If there is anything else you need let us know!

Angie said...

If it's at Bissetts I'm there. Otherwise, I'm just sending Wes and some food.

Boozers Rental House said...

Berta - best blog yet. I'm still hoping I can sneak into A town late, after a successful inventory, and crash what's left of the tailgate. If I do, I'll bring extra beef jerky and beer.

Bossdawg said...

I will bring a handle, my wife, and some sandwiches for our lunch. I plan on drinking bourbon for dinner.

Berta said...

the plan is to get to herty a bit later than usual at like 9:30 am. mark, just think shrimp po boy take out from bissetts. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Prescott said...

I've kidnapped a few Keebler elves and asked them to whip up mini-ham sandwiches and buffalo chicken dip. If the little assholes will put down the cookies/crackers and get to work, I'll bring those items and some beer.