Monday, November 9, 2009

UGA vs Auburn

The tiger eagles of the plains come to visit some worn out dawgs this weekend and the herty dawgs are biting at the bit to throw down in a potential season ending blaze of glory. Since the hybrid mascot is southwest of the classic city, we are going with a southwestern theme. Brisket on the grill, texas cavier, avacoado salad, and a chili/corn spoon bread. If you are planning on bringing food then there is your inspiration. Kegs and private potty will be there as well.

Its a 7 pm game with a forecasted weather of 51 low and 68 high with partly cloudy so it should be perfect.

Get ready to rumble cause lets be honest. Neither one of us has anything to lose except a head coach or both coordinators and finally a senior quarterback.

comment below on your plans.

4 comments:

Boozers Rental House said...

Picking up the kegs Friday evening, as usual. I'm sure Jess has a couple of menu items to add in addition to sausage and biscuits for the early-dawgs.

Bossdawg said...

Right now we are trying to decide between a big bowl of queso and chips or chicken enchiladas. Or both.

If anyone is standing after 12 hours of tailgating, The Dirty Guv'nahs are playing at Tasty World after the game. I really want to go, but I don't know if my liver will let me.

Bossdawg said...

Ok, amended. Jennifer and I are bringing all the fixins for soft tacos.

Blackwell

Unknown said...

I'll be bringing a chicken enchilada dip, and a few other items. About 6 of my law school buddies are coming and are bringing dishes as well. I've told them they can bring $ to chip in for the keg or they can byob. Can't wait!